On 04/29/2018 07:33 PM, David Miller wrote:

> I don't know if we really want all of these MIPS specific changes to
> go via the net-next tree.
>
> The right way to do this is probably getting this series into the MIPS
> architecture tree.

David,

Correct, and I should have been clearer about that. The MIPS-specific
changes are targeted for 4.18 and I will be working with James/Ralf
to get those in. The actual changes for adding the driver, however,
should be fine to go into net-next. The netdev list should have been
a CC: for those patches and the Linux/MIPS mailing list as the main
recipient. Mea culpa.

Steve