Same thing but with the patch this time.

Sorry about that,
Olivier Crameri

On 9/29/06, Olivier Crameri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

after running some experiments, we realised that using VLAN support in
Linux caused some overhead. It turned out to be that the offloading
features of our NIC (tso, sg, checksum offloading) were not beeing
used.

After digging a little bit in the code, we realised that the VLAN code
did not set the features parameter of the net_device structure for the
virtual interface. Attached is a patch with a suggested solution to
this problem.

Please let us know if this is an acceptable patch.

Thanks,
Olivier Crameri, HP Labs