On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 04:18:07PM -0700, David Miller wrote:

> As I review this patch I realize there is a question of
> semantics and prioritization here.

Indeed.  Unfortunately I was doing other things at the time
sub-policies were introduced so I didn't pay attention to it.

After a quick look, it seems that the intention is to perform
some sort of recursive lookup (restricted to 2 levels only).

If that is the intention, perhaps we should try to come up
with a better mechansim because hard-coding a single level
of recursion for mobility is probably not the best solution
as this is just a special case of the general nested tunnel
problem.

Cheers,
Email: Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>