My Dear Friend.

I am Mr. Mohammed Ahmed, a banker in Bank of Africa Burkina Faso West
Africa, Please i need your assistance to transfer an abandoned sum of
13.5 Millions USD into your account  if you can permit and after the
transaction is over 50% will be for you and 50% for me.

No risk involved in the transaction. Contact me for more details along
with your personal information needed below to build more trust and
confident.

Note. The business transaction will be done legal and official on your behalf.

1. Full name:.........
2. Current Address:.........
4. Occupation:.............
6. Country:........
8. Your Passport or ID card or Driving License

Thanks.

Best Regards.

Mr. Mohammed Ahmed.