On 7/13/2018 4:27 PM, David Miller wrote:
From: Santosh Shilimkar <santosh.shilim...@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 15:00:59 -0700

Ofcourse any application built using upstream header and
using SO_RDS_TRANSPORT will break but since this particular
option was added for special case(application wants to
upfront select transport instead letting bind figure it out),
our hope its not used by other application(s).

We can't let people have different UAPIs from upstream on a whim like
this then change the already released upstream UAPI to match.

Please take this into consideration when making changes in the future.

Will not be repeated in future.

I'm not allowing this upstream UAPI break, sorry.

Ok Dave !!

Regards,
Santosh