On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 02:57:33PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> This patch (prism54-en-wpa3.patch) brings WPA/WPA2(RSN) with
> TKIP-Cipher to everyone with a FULLMAC Prism GT/Indigo/Duette card.
> I removed all the parts(e.g.: Hostapd Support) which are not relevant for
> wpa_supplicant (client/managed mode).
>
> now, you can connect to your WLAN with:
> wpa_supplicant -Dwext -c{WPA_CONF} -i{WPA_ETH} -dd
>
> This code is just for review & testers...
> so only a pre-signed-off for now. ;)
> Pre- Signed-off-by: Christian Lamparter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I apologize for the late response.

I was going to include this patch in my pending branch, but I can't
get it to apply.  The rejects are a bit big for me to hand-resolve.

Please review the patch posting procedures documented here:

        http://linux.yyz.us/patch-format.html

Feel free to resubmit the patch, based of the current wireless-2.6 tree:

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-2.6.git

Thanks,

John
--
John W. Linville