Le 02.11.2006 18:02, Vlad Yasevich a écrit :
Nicolas DICHTEL wrote:
Hello,

Suppose that a host has autoconfiguration enabled. It will take RA to
autoconfigure an IPv6 address. For example,
2001:0db8:3008:c1ca:2d0:b7ff:febb:4aee/64.
This host will create a route entry for this onlink prefix (dst:
2001:0db8:3008:c1ca::/64)
in the MAIN table with the lifetime present in prefix option in RA.
Each time this host will receive a RA, it will update this lifetime. To
do this,
it will call rt6_lookup() (in addrconf_prefix_rcv()) to find the entry.

Now, suppose that our host joins this anycast group:
"2001:0db8:3008:c1ca::0". A route

Hmm... you are configuring a subnet router anycast address on host and the implementation lets you do it? That's not good. I don't think
you sould be permitted to configure a subnet router anycast address
on a host that autoconfigures it's interface.
The current implementation allow this and I don't know if we must prohibit this. For example, in case of NEMO (RFC3963), router may autoconfigured its address.

Nicolas