Matthew Wilcox wrote:
On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 10:33:14AM -0800, Auke Kok wrote:
Matthew Wilcox wrote:
Tested on the internal interface of an HP Integrity rx2600.
bad news, it's completely hosed. The adapter does some indistinguishable blinking for a second, then stops blinking alltogether.

Weird.  I tested it on the only e100 I have access to, and it worked.
I've just reviewed the patch you quoted below, and I don't see what the
problem is.

I don't understand it either, and will dig into this after I get more coffee.

point is that `ethtool -p` now exits immediately after 500ms. it should loop until ^C is pressed. Somehow msleep_interruptable is always returning 0 on my platform? very strange.

Auke