Willy Tarreau wrote:
Hi Auke,

On Mon, Nov 27, 2006 at 09:31:34AM -0800, Auke Kok wrote:
Willy Tarreau wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm about to apply this fix to 2.4. 2.6 is not affected.
Do you have any objection ?
Willy,

you didn't CC netdev. linux-net is a users list, you didn't CC the maintainers of the driver. Please do this. We're more than happy to help, even for 2.4 kernels.

I'm really sorry, as I usually use netdev and not linux-net. I don't know
why I used this one in the first step. There might have been some fog
inside my head.

BTW, there's no clear maintainer identified for e100. At best I can find
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" in the file, without any freshness info. Is that
still OK or do you want to update the MAINTAINERS file ?

I'll post a patch for it, it's definately out of date :(

Auke