From: Horms <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:11:11 +0900

> I guess that this code used to be more complex, but replacing
> the goto with a while seems to make things a bit more readable.
> Or in other words, two fairly gratuitous goto are removed.
>
> On a related note, I wonder if there should be a limit to how
> many times it tries.
>
> Signed-Off-By: Simon Horman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yes, there should be, something like a limit of one. :-)

There is no reason to loop on something like this, just
return a failure immediately if creating the kernel thread
fails.

As a side note, if it's easy you might want to convert this
over the the include/linux/kthread.h interfaces.  I just did
this for pktgen tonight and it cleaned a lot of stuff up.