Hi!

This set brings a number of minor code changes from my tree which
don't have a noticeable impact on performance but seem reasonable
nonetheless.

First sk_msg_sg copy array is converted to a bitmap, zeroing that
structure takes a lot of time, hence we should try to keep it
small.

Next two conditions are marked as unlikely, GCC seemed to had
little trouble correctly reasoning about those.

Patch 4 adds parameters to tls_device_decrypted() to avoid
walking structures, as all callers already have the relevant
pointers.

Lastly two boolean members of TLS context structures are
converted to a bitfield.

Jakub Kicinski (6):
  net: sockmap: use bitmap for copy info
  net/tls: mark sk->err being set as unlikely
  net/tls: make allocation failure unlikely
  net/tls: pass context to tls_device_decrypted()
  net/tls: store async_capable on a single bit
  net/tls: store decrypted on a single bit

 include/linux/skmsg.h | 12 ++++++++----
 include/net/tls.h     | 13 ++++++++-----
 net/core/filter.c     |  4 ++--
 net/tls/tls_device.c  | 12 +++++-------