On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 13:48 -0800, Alex Davis wrote:
> I go the following Oops with the latest wireless-dev git when starting
> wpa_supplicant:

Wireless topics moved from this list to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Broadcom drivers are discussed in [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wireless-dev is horribly broken, and the fixes haven't been merged yet.

The current Broadcom driver can be loaded from
http://bu3sch.de/git/wireless-dev.git (please load it on top of
wireless-dev.git to save bandwidth)

It doesn't include the latest breakage from wireless-dev, but it does
include some important fixes.

Although I haven't seen a problem like yours, I strongly suggest that
you try the above repository and post your results to the bcm43xx-dev
list.  Even if the results are more positive :)

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin