David Miller a écrit :
From: Eric Dumazet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 08:40:03 +0100

Here is the second version of this patch, including missing bits spoted by Stephen. This is against net-2.6.22

Applied, thanks a lot.

Note : this patch includes a bug correction in compat_sock_get_timestamp()
where a "err = 0;" was missing (so this syscall returned -ENOENT instead of
0)

Grrr, good spotting.  Eric can you send me a version of just this bug
fix against 2.6.21?  I'll push that to Linus and 2.6.x-stable.

Yes I will do it. But, are your sure its really used ?

I dont know very much this compat stuff, but I found compat_sock_get_timestamp() only called from net/x25/af_x25.c

I wonder how a 32 bit task on x86_64 can enter this compat code on other
sockets ?