From: Andrew Morton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:32:06 -0800

> ho hum, I didn't know that, so we missed rc2-mm2.
>
> Could I have symlinks in /pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/ to net-latest and
> sparc-latest please?

When we are in a merge window, I have only one tree for sparc
and networking.

But when we're in RC mode, I've got multiple trees, one each
for bug fixes and one for stuff which will get submitted in
the next merge window.

When Linus pulls in the bug fixes, I rebase the merge window trees so
that all the fixes get integrated to the merge tree and I can resolve
any conflicts, if any.

So, which one(s) do you want? :-)