Hi,

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 8:33 AM Guenter Roeck <li...@roeck-us.net> wrote:
> This patch causes all my s390 boot tests to crash. Reverting it fixes
> the problem. Please see bisect results and and crash log below.

> Crash log:

Interesting. I don't see how unix socket is any special here, it creates
a peer sock with sk_alloc(), but this is not any different from two separated
sockets.

What is your kernel config? Do you enable CONFIG_CGROUP_NET_PRIO
or CONFIG_CGROUP_NET_CLASSID? I can see there might be a problem
if you don't enable either of them but enable CONFIG_CGROUP_BPF.

And if you have the full kernel log, it would be helpful too.

Thanks.