On Mon, 2021-02-01 at 08:47 -0800, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 18:17:11 -0500 Matt Corallo wrote:
> > Given this fixes a major (albeit ancient) performance regression,
> > is
> > it not a candidate for backport? It landed on Tony's dev-queue
> > branch
> > with a Fixes tag but no stable CC.
>
> Tony's tree needs to get fed into net, then net into Linus's tree and
> then we can do the backport :(

The behavior looks to have always been since support was introduced
with f96a8a0b7854 ("igb: Add Support for new i210/i211 devices."). I
was unable to determine the original reason for excluding it so I was
planning on sending through net-next as added functionality, however, I
will go ahead and send this through net and add it to the current
series that I need to make changes to.

Thanks,
Tony