Hello.

I just needed some to tĘ£me to find out that the forcedeth driver I
need for my dual-port 1000Mbit card on a asus M2N-SLI deluce mainboard
resides in the 100Mbit category.

Is there a special reason for example 10/100Mbit only cards that work
with forcedeth? If all cards are 1000Mbit I would just move the
Kconfig entry over.

What would be the best way to deal with this if there are some
10/100Mbit cards which use the same driver as 1000Mbit cards?

regards
Stefan Schmidt