Baruch Even wrote:
Herbert Xu wrote:
On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 02:02:27PM +0300, Baruch Even wrote:
As far as IGMP and multicast handling everything works, the packets are even forwarded over the ppp links but they arrive to the client with a bad checksum. I don't have the trace in front of me but I believe it was the UDP checksum that failed.

What kind of a ppp device is this?

If you run a tcpdump either side of the ppp link do you see the same
UDP checksum value?

This is a pptp link. I've checked the checksum on the receive side, I don't know on the sender side and I'll only be able to try it on Sunday.

For completeness, the clients are Windows XP clients and the server is a Linux machine. The tunnel is mppe encrypted so I believe that what goes out on the client is the same as what got in on the server.

Baruch