On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 04:16:18PM +0300, Ranko Zivojnovic wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-07-06 at 14:47 +0200, Jarek Poplawski wrote:
> >
> > BTW, maybe it would be better to try with something more stable than -mm.
>
> That would be the next thing I was to try. Suggestion?

Of course, -mm needs testing too, and it's probably easier
to find bugs here, but it's hard to check fixes: you never
know if the new bugs are caused by the fix or the fix only
uncovered them. So, last stable or -rc versions (at least
with higher numbers) should make things faster.

I've looked a bit on this first log, and it's very strange,
especially stats of cpu#0. Maybe it's really about vmware
or maybe there is something more, but it doesn't seem this
stats_lock deadlock could've done all this mess. Anyway, it
would be interesting to repeat such test with -mm after
checking e.g. with 2.6.22.

Thanks,
Jarek P.

PS: Sorry for late responding.