Muli Ben-Yehuda wrote:
>> Net result:  zilch.  No performance increase, no noticeable CPU
>> utilization
>> benefits.  Nothing.  So I dropped it.
>
>Do you have pointers to the patches perchance?

Muli, I've been looking for this code and it looks like it's gone.
I was using a Power5 system that I had borrowed and the folks I
borrowed it from have reformatted the drive.  I never bothered
to hang on to the patches because they were neither particularly
pretty or particularly useful.  Sorry.
-Mitch