Kok, Auke wrote:
Sorry for not replying to this earlier (I was on vacation for 2 days). We had some internal discussions and all the noses appear to be facing in the proper direction. I'm very happy with this and it will be my highest priority to make this work. I will attempt to get a quick start on this and come with a start point driver as soon as I can. Thanks to everyones who commented!

Sounds good to me. My only further comment would be to agree and encourage posting of quick-start soon. Don't worry about much beyond "it works" tests before posting the first public version. We'll inevitably need a couple more minor revisions before merging, as with all new drivers.

We all seem to be going in the right direction, so the process should not take months. I'll make it a priority to review each revision as soon as possible.

        Jeff