Corey Hickey wrote:
Hello,

This set of patches adds some of ESFQ's modifications to the original SFQ. Thus far, I have received support for this approach rather than for trying to get ESFQ included as a separate qdisc.

Crud; I wasn't expecting git-send-email to thread the messages that way. I guess I should have used --no-chain-reply-to. If I ought re-send this series with that option, somebody please say the word and I'll do so.

-Corey