Yes.
My situation is:
The default route device is a e1000 network card that can do TSO.
So the tcp stack will try send big skb to netfilter frame work.
But after rerouting, the packtes will go out from a device  that
can not do TSO. the packet is just get dropped..

I thinks if we can't get a way to tell tcp stack the sk_route_caps of
the real out device, we can just disable all things for safety.