David Miller wrote:
From: Joe Perches <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 21:36:38 -0700

On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 19:29 -0700, David Miller wrote:
I'm going to hold on this for now, there is no universal
agreement that this is something we want to do and I'd
like to take care of getting the more certain stuff into
net-2.6.24 before "iffy" bits like this one.
Here's an argument for inclusion:

defconfig without patches:

Sure, but this ignores certain things that text/data/bss
size don't show you.

size(1) output also ignores the merge noise this creates, and IMO we've got a lot of that already...

        Jeff