Sergej Stepanov wrote:
If both mdio and mdc controlling pins are on the same processor port,
one resource should be used.
Otherwise, two resources are used: the 1-st - mdio, the 2-nd - mdc.

How about:
The first reg resource is the I/O port register block on which MDIO resides. The second reg resource is the I/O port register block on which MDC resides. If there is only one reg resource, it is used for both MDIO and MDC.

We also need to change the reference to port C in fsl,mdio-pin and fsl,mdc-pin.

-Scott