Hi,

On Dec 12, 2007, at 3:46 PM, Remy Bohmer wrote:

The DM9000 adapter is connected to a GPIO line on the at91sam9261-ek
board, the board-specific code has a generic handler for every GPIO
interrupt. So, the Device driver __does not need to know__ the type of
interrupt, It just installs a handler by request_irq().

Ok.

        resource->flags = IORESOURCE_IRQ | IRQT_RISING;

These types of flags are never meant to be compatible, and thus they
shall not be stored in the same flags variable. The same is valid for
the flags IRQF_* and IRQT* flags, so request_irq() is also not the
place to do this.

Ah, so I was trapped by faulty code doing that. I thought as the
type of interrupt is also a detail information about the resource,
this is the place to put is. However, it also works with
set_irq_type().

Thanks for sorting that out :)

Best regards,
Daniel