Jarek Poplawski wrote:
On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 09:22:42PM -0800, David Miller wrote:
From: Jarek Poplawski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 15:13:23 +0100

On Sat, Dec 29, 2007 at 07:14:43PM -0800, David Miller wrote:
I've removed the warning and made the branch back to 'again'
unconditional as I think this is the safest version of the
change.

I'll push this upstream, thanks for fixing this Jarek.

Thanks for checking this and making safer!

Regards,
Jarek P.

I would also like to thank both Jarek and David for this patch.
It is very helpful and probably safe for after killing kissattach
we don't want to use attached ax25 devices.

Regards,

Bernard Pidoux