jamal wrote:

May be I am mix in mind other code (multi-class loop/walking) and this code. I am deprogramming... ;)

Sorry, I just change focus from existing "tc_index=..." to common behaviour ;)

[...]
Please refer to what i said above; if what i said still doesnt make
sense i can create (the simple) patch.
A bit vague... sorry...

I mean:

#ifdef CONFIG_NET_CLS_ACT
.... leave this part alone which already sets tc_index ...
#else
...set tc_index and mark here ...
#endif

And when we have a metadata action - we remove setting of tc_index from
#ifdef CONFIG_NET_CLS_ACT

Did that make sense?

After current "#endif" - may be.

What "result" are with:
1) no filters?
2) 1 filter only, with "action continue"?

--
WBR,
Denis Kaganovich,  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://mahatma.bspu.unibel.by