I'll try to get data on the other systems reporting it and as I said it does not happen all that often AND you have to be looking for it. The system I've personally seen it happen on several times is running RHEL4/U4 which redhat numbers 2.6.9-42 and from modinfo I see:
version:        7.0.33-k2-NAPI 51E97FEE51D0772AFC89130

-mark

Ben Greear wrote:
Mark Seger wrote:
I had posted the following on linux-net and haven't see any responses possibly because nobody had any or that list is obsolete. I have been told this is the current list for everything networking on linux so I thought I'd try again...
Do you see this with multiple network drivers, or just with one particular driver. If so, which one?

Thanks,
Ben