Hi Rick,

First off, thanks for netperf. I've used it a lot and find it an extremely useful tool.

As asked in LKML thread, please post the exact netperf command used to
start the client/server, whether or not you're using irqbalanced (aka
irqbalance) and what cat /proc/interrupts looks like (you ARE using MSI,
right?)

In particular, it would be good to know if you are doing two concurrent streams, or if you are using the "burst mode" TCP_RR with large request/response sizes method which then is only using one connection.

I'm not sure -- must wait for Henning and Carsten to respond tomorrow.

Cheers,
        Bruce