On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 11:38:36PM +0300, Nikolay Aleksandrov wrote:

> One more thing - I don’t think we need any additional changes because there’s
> a check in
> br_multicast_port_query_expired():
>       if (port->state == BR_STATE_DISABLED ||
>             port->state == BR_STATE_BLOCKING)
>                 goto out;
>
> So it looks like the port should be fine (i.e. not sending) when it goes in
> blocking state.

Thanks for looking into this! Perhaps we could at least add a
comment to state that the disable_port isn't needed because the
timers will expire and kill themselves automatically?  I think
adding it to the place where you were going to place the disable_port
call would be the most obvious.

Thanks,
--
Email: Herbert Xu <herb...@gondor.apana.org.au>