On 06/28/2015 02:31 PM, Tom Herbert wrote:
You're comparing apples to oranges. Please test the patch in your
environment I posted and report results. Please also test with
multiple connections, single connection performance can be misleading
and does not really reflect what real production servers are doing.

Slight drift - Linux is, for lack of a better expression, a complete fruit stand. One customer might indeed be into oranges, but I've had customers coming to me wanting to see shiny apples.

happy benchmarking,

rick jones