Le 22/08/2015 19:47, David Miller a écrit :
From: Nicolas Dichtel <nicolas.dich...@6wind.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 18:10:20 +0200

This patch renames the recently added vrf driver. 'VRF' term is very
generic and there is no clear definition of it.
For example, someone may expect more isolation and uses network namespaces
to implement VRF,

This is a rediculous argument.

Does someone using VRF on a Cisco box expect Linux namespaces to be used?

Sorry, this is not going to get applied.

I spent some time today to check threads on this topic on Quagga and on netdev
and I digged into the VRF-lite's commercial documentations. I finally agree
with you, let's drop this patch.

Nicolas