Hi Martin,

I did try out your v2 patch on our production server and can confirm that the patch gets rid of the WARN_ON trace.

I would really like to see the issue been fixed by upstream(and backported to kernel longterm tree 3.14)--either by this patch or something else. Is there a plan for this?

Thanks,

Grant