On Tue, 1 Sep 2015, Alexander Duyck wrote:

On 07/30/2015 03:19 PM, Alexander Duyck wrote:
This patch updates the lowest limit for adaptive interrupt interrupt
moderation to roughly 12K interrupts per second.
Has there been any update on this patch? I submitted it just over a month ago now and it hasn't received any feedback. I was hoping this could be submitted before the merge window closes for net-next.

Thanks.

I'm nobody, but it makes sense to me.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - ht...@twofifty.com (also todd.fujin...@intel.com)
BSEE + BSChem + BAEnglish + MSCS + $2.50 = coffee