On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 03:07:42PM -0700, Cong Wang wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 8:31 AM, Phil Sutter <p...@nwl.cc> wrote:
> > The process of selecting an interface's default qdisc is not really
> > intuitive, at least because there are three different cases to consider.
>
> It is a static function, not an API, so I don't think it is the right
> place to document.

So static functions should never be documented? I'm playing devil's
advocate, but still:

> Maybe update default_qdisc description in Documentation/sysctl/net.txt?

I don't think this is the right place for source code documentation. The
intended audience are users, and I wouldn't expect a developer to search
in there. On the other hand, that description would indeed benefit from
a review: Apart from omitting noqueue, it neither mentions leaf qdiscs.
I'll fix this.

Thanks, Phil