Never mind. Mirred is speacial because it points to other netdevs.
So:

Acked-by: Jamal Hadi Salim <j...@mojatatu.com>

Thanks Cong.

cheers,
jamal

On 10/05/15 07:58, Jamal Hadi Salim wrote:
Hi Cong,

I am wondering if making the bindcount or refcount atomic would help?
How does this bug get created? i.e the RTNL is still around.
Why is this specific to mirred only?

cheers,
jamal