Sorry for v3 - I forgot to update the commit message on patch 1 as
requested by Marcin.

This short series adds ethtool statistics reporting to mvneta.  Having
discussed with Andrew on IRC, we decided I'd pick up his patch into my
series.

My change for patch 1 compared to the previous RFC splits out the
reading of the statistics from the hardware into a separate function,
in order to facilitate work going on elsewhere to arrange for the
statistics to be preserved across a suspend/resume cycle.

 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvneta.c | 117 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-

according to speedtest.net.