My name is Brett McCorriston a merchant of Paris but currently base in Nevada
Las Vegas Cartgate Ct United states, I have been diagnosed with esophageal
cancer which has defiled all forms of medical treatment i have only few weeks
to live here on earth.My condition is really deteriorating. i have decided to
divide part of my fortune,by contributing to the Charities & Motherless. I am
willing to donate the sum of US$ 5 Million to the poor through you.Can you help
me? contact me on my private email ( brettmccorristo...@yahoo.com ) I really
need you to help me.