Hi,
Would you be interested in reaching out “Printer Users List" with opt-in verified contact information from USA? We also have data for Epson Printer, HP Printer, Lexmark Printer, Xerox Printer, Zebra Printer, Samsung Printer, scanner Printer, and many more…

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name),
Company Name, Mailing Address, Job Title, List type and Opt-in email address.

Hit reply and send in the target criteria accordingly. I can provide you with
counts and a few demo samples to prove the accuracy of our data.
Look forward to your prompt response. Thanks & Regards
Kathleen Cavalieri

---