On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 9:51 PM, David Miller <da...@davemloft.net> wrote:
[...]
> I'm not going to allow two sets of parallel sets of changes to
> one driver you guys maintain to be submitted at once.
[...]
> Get one of these accepted first, then you can submit the other one.
> I'm tossing all of these changes, resubmit the one you want to be
> applied first.

Dave,

Point taken. I thought that since Amir's changes are dealing with
TC/flower offloads along with driver support, it's okay to submit that
in parallel for frequent driver updates that don't deal with core
networking stuff, and I was wrong :(

Saeed will re-submit his series and Amir's will wait for that one to
be accepted before he sends V1.

Or.