On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Marc Haber wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:56:03 +0100 (CET), Jozsef Kadlecsik
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Do you have an SMP machine?
>
> No, it is an old faithful single processor P133.

Ack!

> >Can the crash be reproduced at will?
>
> No. Actually, I have been using the test bed for my phone connectivity
> for almost a week before the problem showed for the first time.

Even if you try to reproduce the situation, i.e. you hangup a phone call
and at the same time someone calls you?

> >Debugging info could really help us: please switch on debugging in
> >ip_conntrack_core.c, ip_nat_core.c and ip_conntrack_h323.c, ip_nat_h323.c,
> >recompile/reinstall the modules.
>
> How do I switch on debugging? Is it a matter of changing
> #if 0
> #define DEBUGP printk
> #else
> #define DEBUGP(format, args...)
> #endif
>
> to #if 1, or do I need to make additional changes?

Yes, that's all what is required to switch on debugging.

Regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW-Home: http://www.kfki.hu/~kadlec
          H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary