-----Original Message-----
From: PAUL FABRICIO VILLACRESES LEON
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 10:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Request for a Beginning in libiptc and libipq

>> I have a program using libipq gived for Sumit and work good(Thank you)
but a
        So Cheers... ;-)
>> want to catch the packets before it going to QUEUE for analisys and
enable
>> the ip_queue in a c program, i know that using the shared library of
>> iptables.c and libiptc.h but again i didn't find an example c program
using
>> this libiptc. and enable the ip_queue.
        I'm confused with what you wana say and achieved by this. QUEUE is
basically to take action on packet in user-space. Are you boather of
unnecessary traversal of your packets to user-space(QUEUE)? If it's so then,
there are so many "match extensions" you can take help of them to
selectively traverse your packets into user-space. Finally GOD of all these
"match-extensions" is "string".
        Hope This helps,
-- Sumit