Hi,

I have the intent to develop real transparent proxy support into the kernel
2.4 series (not a backport of the original 2.2 code)

Since at a few places it affects network core I asked the question below on
netfilter-devel and they directed me to here.

Could you please comment on it?

For a reference, the implementation tries to touch the networking code the
least possible, so it rewrites destination addresses prior they enter the
networking core. Its a simple, stateless DNAT.

--
Bazsi