le jeu 04-07-2002 à 03:47, James Morris a écrit :
> On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Wei Koong CHAI wrote:
>
> > that it's not the bridge problem. Most probably, it is with my userspace
> > program.
>
> It shouldn't be possible for the userspace program to cause this.  To
> look into this further, I need to know the details of your system
> topology, iptables & briding configuration, and all startup and shutdown
> messages relating to networking.

I encountered this kind of problem when programming a netfilter module.
And yes, it is probably caused by something in the kernel. I got this
problem when a call to dev_put was missing in my code. The fact that
usage count is 14157 (!) consolidates my thought.
Maybe the bridge-nf cause this leak.

- Cédric