Now there is http://bei.bof.de/cttest-0.5.tar.gz and an example
presentation at http://bei.bof.de/ex4/

There is new ugliness for making reports with various subsets of
the available hash functions, with individual size spreads for
each such report, and global index.html generation for a whole
set of such reports over several datasets. I try to roughly
describe how to do this yourself, in the README file. Also
see the files in ctreport.local/ as an example  - these give
the details used on the http://bei.bof.de/ex4/ example link.

BTW, it should be possible to gather reports generated by different
people (their html output directories), as long as the dataset
filenames were different. A single "ctindex DIR" run should then
generate a proper index.html over ALL gathered datasets, preserving
their inner report structure.

If this proves workable, I would like to get the results over
Joakim's and Martin's datasets, merge them with my ex4/ spread,
and put them up at a more permanent URL.

enjoy
  Patrick