Hi Pablo,

> From: netfilter-devel-ow...@vger.kernel.org
> [mailto:netfilter-devel-ow...@vger.kernel.org] On Behalf Of Pablo Neira
> Ayuso
> On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 08:46:44AM +0800, Gao Feng wrote:

I am a little confusing.
The " struct nf_ct_nat_helper ftp_nat ftp_nat" is one new variable, while
the original variable
"struct nf_ct_nat_helper follow_master_nat" name still is "
"nat-follow-master".

I couldn't figure about how could this break backward.
Do you think the name " ftp_nat " should use " ftp_nat_follow_master"?

BTW, how about use nat_helper pointer instead of expect fn?
As I mentioned before, it could avoid two assignment.
Is it ok?

Regards
Feng