Hi everyone,

I follow the wiki page to build NetLogo 6.0.4 release. To help myself and
potentially others, I have drafted a wiki to document the process here:
https://github.com/dlshcbmuipmam/NetLogo/wiki/Docuent-on-building-NetLogo

I cannot understand why the executable NetLogo and NetLogo3D binaries in
"NetLogo/dist/target/linux-aggregate-universal/NetLogo 6.0.4/" are not
working, they give the error:

NetLogo Error invoking method.
NetLogo Failed to launch JVM

In the meanwhile, I can run the GUI by going to
"NetLogo/dist/target/linux-aggregate-universal/NetLogo 6.0.4/app" and run
"java -jar netlogo-6.0.4.jar"

Is it caused by some mysterious problems of openjdk?

Also, is there any good documentation on what I can do with the jar file?
For example, can I run NetLogo3D by adding some arguments to "java -jar
netlogo-6.0.4.jar"?

Cheers