Hello. Just joined this group. Name is Steve. Pleased to meet you.

I am finally able to compile netlogo-extension-plugin master using
sbt package
Enter code here...

This generated the file
netlogo-extension-plugin-3.2.jar
I renamed it
netlogo-extension-plugin
I am getting the error:
Bad extension 'netlogo-extension-plugin': Can't find extension name in
Manifest.

Where is the manifest set in netlogo-extension-plugin? Inside
src\sbt-test.netlogo-extension-plugin\basic\ there is something called
build.sbt with the name "Hello-Extension" and netLogoExtName :=
"helloscala" but those aren't found in netlogo.

Am I compiling in the wrong directory? I was not able to create a package
from the basic directory.

Thanks for your insight.