My NetLogo extension has a command that binds an anonymous command to an
event. On the event, the command is called using:
command.perform(context, new Object[0]);
in which context is the context when the anonymous command was first bound.
This seemed to work fine until recently, when I noticed something peculiar.
The first time the event occurs after the command is bound, it only runs
the first command in the anonymous command. This poses a problem for me,
since, for example, if I bound the command "[-> if true [ print true ]]"
then it would never print "true" on the first call. I have no idea why this
is, does someone have an idea of why this happens and how to avoid it?
Thanks in advance.